TEF 2020, A SUMMARY OF THE NEW APPROACH
The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme, TEF 2020 commenced on 1st January 2020 with a lot of changes made to the Programme cycle.
Here is a summary of the changes made to the TEF 2020 Programme.
SUMMARY OF APPLICATION WORKFLOW
- Shortlist will be based on training performance score.
- The configured scoring module will be as below:
- Test Questions (weight: 40)
- Interaction on TEFConnect (weight: 50)
- This includes attendance to webinars, response to surveys, activity on TEFConnect
- Mentor Engagement (weight: 10)
- Top-performing entrepreneurs will be shortlisted to physically pitch their ideas to a panel of judges
- Entrepreneurs may be allowed to send in video pitches in approved geo-locations
- Pitching will happen in all 54 African countries (may be refined based on management’s decision)
- Pitching can be done in English, French, Portuguese or Arabic
- Selection will be based on aggregated scores from Application, Training & Pitching phases.
- Top performers will be selected for the seed capital.
To apply, visit TEFConnect Portal.
The TeepGuide team will be creating a guide for TEF 2020 which will be published online and in E-Book formats. It will be available from the 7th of January. Keep Checking for details and updates.